Terms and conditions as of 1st January 2017
We reserve the right to reject the returns of goods which are not returned in accordance with our Returns Policy and we may request that you pay for the shipping of such goods back to you. Our Returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
- Inform email@example.com of the devices you wish to return. You must provide the Model/IMEI Number/Price Paid and Date purchased for any returns to be approved.
- The Wholesale team will then authorize the returns via email. There is only one address to return to;
F.A.O INAM WHOLESALE RETURNS
REGAL HOUSE, MIALL STREET,
Policy 1.0 – Damage in Transit
Please make sure that when returning goods that they are suitably packed and sealed securely. Your parcel is your responsibility until it reaches us and we are not liable for goods that are damaged in transit. We cannot accept responsibility for goods that are lost on the way to us.
Policy 1.1 – Credits
Where goods are found to be faulty a credit will be provided for an alternative replacement purchase. This credit value will only be available once the value has been confirmed in writing by your account manager. If we receive devices after 14 days (UK) or 20 days (Europe) and your return is accepted by discretion, the value will reflect our current sales price for the item or the original price, whichever is lower.
Policy 1.2 – Tampering
Any damage, fault or virus defecting the original product occurring due to user modification, including component and software implementation not supplied by us will not be covered by any Seller warranty and we reserve the right to charge for any labour, parts and delivery charges incurred.
Policy 1.3 – Returns Shipping Costs
All return shipping costs are to be paid by the client. I Need A Mobile will not return the value of shipping to you if you receive a faulty device or unacceptable condition is received. The only occasion in which we can refund the shipping costs is if we sold you iPhones as unlocked and they were not unlocked. In this case, we will refund the shipping cost. For European customers, due to the high value of shipping, we will arrange a collection for returns using TNT. However, if the parcel cost exceeds £25 additional costs will be added to your next invoice.
Policy 1.4 – Return Period
UK – All faulty devices must be returned within a strict 14-day period from purchase date. This includes the time of transit. We must receive the devices back within the 14-day period.
Europe – All faulty devices must be returned within a strict 20-day period. This includes the time of transit.
If you have any other questions regarding your returned item(s) simply e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Grading Acceptable Criteria
This document is to give guidelines for the cosmetic grading of products.
TO COUNT AS GRADE A, B OR C ALL HANDSETS MUST POWER ON WITH GOOD LCD, HOME BUTTON, POWER BUTTON, AND TOUCHSCREENS WILL BE FUNCTIONAL WHERE APPLICABLE. THE PHONES WILL ACCEPT A SIM AND THEY WILL NOT BE WATER DAMAGED OR BLOCKED.
- No scuffs/scratches on the screen
- No scuffs/scratches on the back casing
- Very light scuffs/scratches on housing – but will generally still looking relatively new / shiny
- Small blemishes / scuffs, light scratches – defects must not be totally obvious
- May have small light scratches on screen
- Scuffs / Scratches on housing – but will generally still look in decent condition
- Scratches on screen
- Scratches & Scuffs on back
- May have small cracks at buttons & charging input