Terms and conditions as of 1st July 2020
We reserve the right to reject the returns of goods which are not returned in accordance with our Returns Policy and we may request that you pay for the shipping of such goods back to you. Our refund policy does not affect your statutory rights.
- You must create a RMA request using this link – return request form.
- The returns team will then authorise the return and provide you with a RMA number. Return your device/accessories in their original packaging along with your RMA number to;
MOSS BRIDGE HOUSE
MOSS BRIDGE ROAD
Policy 1.0 – Refunds and Replacements
If you have found a fault with your device or simply have changed your mind, you are entitled to a full refund or replacement within 30 days providing we receive the device(s) and accessories in the original condition they were sent in.
Policy 1.1 – Lost/Damage in Transit
Please make sure that when returning your device(s) that they are suitably packed and sealed securely. Your parcel is your responsibility until it reaches us and we are not liable for goods that are damaged in transit. We cannot accept responsibility for goods that are lost on the way to us.
Policy 1.2 – Tampering
Any damage, fault or virus defecting the original product occurring due to user modification, including component and software implementation not supplied by us will not be covered by any warranty and we reserve the right to charge for any labour, parts and delivery charges incurred.
Policy 1.3 – Returns Shipping Costs
We do not offer postage reimbursements or partial refunds. If you require a prepaid returns shipping label, we can provide one to you upon request. Please email email@example.com or request a label using our live chat.
Policy 1.4 – Return Period
All faulty devices must be returned within a strict 30-day period from the day you receive the item (delivery date). We must receive the devices back within the 30-day period.
If you have any other questions regarding your returned item(s) simply e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Policy 1.5 – Grading Criteria
Please see our grading criteria below. Any returns we receive back must reflect the original grade that it was sent to you in.
- No scuffs/scratches on the screen
- No scuffs/scratches on the back casing
- Very light scuffs/scratches on housing – but will generally still looking relatively new / shiny
- Small blemishes / scuffs, light scratches – defects must not be totally obvious
- May have small light scratches on screen
- Scuffs / Scratches on housing – but will generally still look in decent condition
- Scratches on screen
- Scratches & Scuffs on back
- May have small cracks at buttons & charging input